We are hiring a Brand Partnerships Manager
As one of the UK’s leading audio production agencies, Listen’s branded clients include the likes of
Vodafone, BMW, Sky, Churchill, Starbucks, Fiverr and more.
We are on the lookout for a Brand Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for growing our branded podcast business through responding to incoming briefs, proactively seeking new opportunities, and working closely with the Listen team to support our continued growth.
- Build and execute a new business strategy (to include researching and identifying new business opportunities, monitoring growth areas and trends, generating leads and presenting to leading agencies and brands).
- Build significant relationships with brands and agencies.
- Manage our pitches. To include briefing internal teams, writing copy, facilitating creative sessions, managing presentation build from beginning to end, and pitching to clients.
- Proactively strategize potential new revenue streams and partnerships.
- Work with senior team to prepare budgets for branded podcasts as part of proposals for clients.
- Become a voice for Listen (and the wider audio industry) on the value of branded podcasts.
- Oversee Listen’s new business and marketing collateral (creds decks, case studies) alongside Marketing Executive.
- Oversee Listen’s marketing activity (Social Media, PPC, SEO, Website, Events, Awards) alongside Marketing Executive.
- In time, seek out sponsorship opportunities (from brands and agencies) for Listen’s owned, original content.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with experience successfully selling branded content projects to clients.
- Someone who enjoys working in a results-orientated role with a passion for winning new business and building long-term relationships.
- Someone with a network of contacts at brands and agencies.
Listen values all people and their ideas and continually strives to be a place where everyone and every view is welcome. If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a cover note explaining why you think you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight 23rd November 2021