We currently have a vacancy for a Creative.
The primary role of the job is to respond to wide ranging creative briefs with multiple ideas for audio and social content, across a variety of genres (comedy, sport, culture, arts, business).
The job will involve:
- Running creative sessions internally and with talent.
- Heavily contributing to the preparation of client presentations, including taking part in pitches and leading in your areas.
- Writing engaging and relatable copy, treatments and pitch decks.
- Working alongside the production team to develop formats, provide casting (presenter and guest) suggestions and research specific topics.
Who are we looking for?
Someone with a total understanding of the digital content market, a passion for podcasts and the creative skills to develop the best and most effective cross-platform content.
You will be:
- Highly creative.
- Experienced in developing branded content.
- Experienced in pitching ideas to commissioners, brands or platforms.
- Knowledgeable of trends and best practices in social media and podcasts.
- A consumer of large amounts of other people’s content (audio, tv, social).
You might be someone who has worked at a creative agency, digital publisher or streaming platform and it would be a plus if you have existing relationships with commissioners, brands, platforms and talent.
The salary for this role will be competitive and is subject to an individual’s experience.
If you’re interested and think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this role, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV.
- A cover letter outlining your relevant experience, why you want to join us and 2 examples of your best work.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Tuesday 27th July.
We are open to flexible and remote working for this role.
Listen values people and ideas and continually strives to be a place where everyone and every view is welcome. Diversity and inclusion are of great importance to us. We welcome applications from the widest possible range of people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.