Key ingredients for a successful podcast.
Ninetwentynine, our podcast for Fiverr, has had over 600,000 downloads across 30 episodes and won an award. With this success we have launched Series 3, kicking it off with singer/songwriter, footballer and TV presenter, Chelcee Grimes.
How has the podcast grown to achieve this? With these key ingredients:
1. Clear and simple format. Each episode is 9 mins 29 seconds with the guest imparting 1 key piece advice that helped shape their career.
2. Strong host, fully invested in the podcast. Comedian Eshaan Akbar has been the presenter of the podcast since day one. He balances the key takeaways from each guest with light hearted jokes to keep each episode interesting.
3. Great guests. The podcast has welcomed a range of guests including Steven Bartlett, Sister Bliss and David Arnold to name a few. Each guest is either a CEO/founder or someone who has been inspiring in their entrepreneurship in their artistic field.
4. Promotion strategy. The team has delivered a variety of promotional assets to enhance the awareness of the podcast. From audio ads, digital ads, social media assets and platform support, they have reached new audiences which may not have been aware of the series if the assets were not in place.
5. Regular release pattern and commitment to long term. Each episode is released weekly, on the same day and the drive has lead to series 3.
There’s a lot more to come from this podcast and the ‘Ninetwentynine’ brand itself. This latest series has some brilliant guests lined up already.
Make sure you subscribe and listen here.